Lil Wayne is still recovering in a Los Angeles hospital after suffering a seizure last week.
"He’s good, just resting," a "close friend" who visited the rapper at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Saturday night tells CNN.
PHOTOS: Lil Wayne Through the Years
Still, other details surrounding the rapper’s health are still unclear: TMZ had reported, citing anonymous sources, that the 30-year-old rapper — whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. — had gone on a "sizzurp binge" after an earlier release from the hospital and that his stomach had been pumped three times to flush out the drugs.
The site also reported that he had been read his last rites with friends and family around him, but later removed that part.
A publicist for Wayne’s label, Young Money, on Friday confirmed that Lil Wayne had had a seizure, but other members of his camp have said that reports he was near death were exaggerated. "He’s recovering," his personal rep told on Friday.
STORY: Lil Wayne Hospital Crisis: What is Sizzurp?
Meanwhile, the Grammy-winning and multiplatinum-selling hip-hop artist himself hit Twitter on Friday night with this message: "I’m good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love." (He has not tweeted since.)
Young Money president Mack Maine also tweeted Friday night: "Wayne is alive and well!" He added: "Dont believe the nonsense about comas and tubes to breathe…that’s false!!"